- understand your needs
- explain the options available
- discuss pros and cons of various choices
- help you evaluate all financial options
- work with you on your time table
How we work:
Let's begin with a phone conversation to:
- obtain an understanding of the unique situation you or a loved one may be experiencing
- discuss your care requirements, personal interests, location and budgetary concerns
- offer several initial choices based on your responses
- help you sort through and explain general financing or payment options
We will be happy to meet with you and further discuss choices, and assist in helping you evaluate your needs.
During this important decision making process, you can count on our patience and empathy, as we sort through the available possibilities. This should NOT be an overwhelming process.
There is NO CHARGE to families for these services.